What are the inclusions of the membership?
The travel agent program is an exceptional opportunity for anyone looking for a side-gig, at-home work or even a full-time job. They provide comprehensive online training to their agents, ensuring their confidence in selling to friends, family, and new clients. Here are some of the program’s main features:
- There are no minimum booking requirements. You can book as much or as little as you want and as often as you want.
- You can sell to friends, family, or find new clients in your area or online. The choice is entirely up to you.
- We pay the highest monthly commission, which includes 70% of the commission paid, compared to other online travel agencies.
- You will receive full and continuous training to keep you informed about our products and the best sales strategies.
- We provide support to our agents, as we are one of the largest agencies in the U.S.A.
- Plus, you get to enjoy travel agent benefits like discounted travel, free tickets, and monthly incentives.
Our agents are earning an average of over $1,100 per month while working from home and booking for friends and family!
Membership Benefits for Travel Agents
- Discounted rates at Walt Disney World® Resort Hotels (usually 50% off) for Disney Travel Agents
- One free 1-day Park Hopper® Ticket for the Walt Disney World® Resort or Disneyland® Resort or a discounted 2-10 Day Park Hopper® Ticket for the Walt Disney World® Resort per year
- Up to four half-priced Universal Tickets
- Discounted rates for Disneyland® Resort Hotels (usually 50% off)
- Travel Agent Appreciation Rates for Disney Cruise Line® (usually 50% off or more)
- Travel Agent Rates to Aulani, A Disney Resort and Spa (usually 50% off)
- Discounted Rates for Adventures by Disney® (usually 50% off or more)
- Discounted rates for all-inclusive resorts in Mexico, including Sun and Moon Palace Resorts
- You can also earn free cruises and more!